WE REQUIRE A QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT FOR OUR BUSY PRACTICE IN CLONMEL .
Duties & Responsibilities:
- All areas of accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships, companies to partner review stage.
- Preparation of audited accounts and supporting audit file.
- Preparation of all tax returns.
- Preparation of statutory returns.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A good working knowledge of accounts production, audit and taxation.
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a busy team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confident in client interaction/development.
- Strong I.T. skills.
- Minimum education and training requirements.
- Minimus 3 years experience in a practice environment.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CPA.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.