While banks and other lenders are providing increased levels of funding to SME’s and businesses, an often over looked source is the Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland in short S.B.C.I., and subject to approval would provide funding for:-
- Investment and Working Capital Loans.
- Re-financing of existing banks.
- Agricultural Investment loans
- Leasing and Hire-purchase
- Invoice Financing
- Cash flow Supporting Loan scheme.
Their rates are favourable and the period is longer than non-bank lenders. The repayment schedule is flexible and the facility maturity can be tailored to correspond with the cash flow and investment cycle of the business.
Comments are closed.